Received Green Card

pgreencard

Registered Users (C)
I am very happy to say that I just received my Permanent Resident Card in the mail. I wish All of you Luck and I hope that you all of you can experience this great feeling which I am having right now.
Thank you

Thanks, Actually I received 2 welcome notice for INS saying that my case is approved and I will receive the card in 3weeks. Till wednesday the online message was showing that card is ordered and I will receive as soon as it is ready, but from yesterday the online message shows that after approving my case they send the approval letter. But today I saw my GC in mail. So I didnt get the approval letter in mail I just directly got my GC.

Originally posted by pgreencard
I am very happy to say that I just received my Permanent Resident Card in the mail. I wish All of you Luck and I hope that you all of you can experience this great feeling which I am having right now.
Thank you

Don't worry, that feeling will go away soon!

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

I am not sure if I understood you correctly, but did you go for stamping without an approval notice?

Maybe I totally missed what you were trying to say. When did you get your passport stamped with the I-551 visa?

Good luck!