Received FP1 Notice - ND 12/22/2003. Can we do it earlier?

asmodean

Registered Users (C)
We received our FP notices and the date scheduled is on 11/12/2004 at Newark, NJ.

Around that time, we might be travelling to India. Is it possible to do it earlier than that date? If so, do we have to reschedule or can we just walk in? Any experiences of early FP at Newark, NJ?

Thanks.

don't even try early FP in Newark

Don't waste your time.

I tried two days ago. Wastered 3 hours and $9 parking and came back. The front desk guy is very polite but very firm -- no early finger print. Because my company has arranged me to do international travel, I showed him the letter from the company. Then the guy asked me to re-schedule. I told him I don't know how long the trip will be. He asked me to postpone it for half year just to be sure I will be here then!

Re: Don't waste your time

Thanks jiang.62 - we just got our notices yesterday (Sep 30), ND 02/02/04, for Nov 13 and were wondering if we should and could go earlier - but you saved us a 5 hour roundtrip drive...

jiang.62 said:
Don't waste your time.

I tried two days ago. Wastered 3 hours and $9 parking and came back. The front desk guy is very polite but very firm -- no early finger print. Because my company has arranged me to do international travel, I showed him the letter from the company. Then the guy asked me to re-schedule. I told him I don't know how long the trip will be. He asked me to postpone it for half year just to be sure I will be here then!

Maybe you can try ASC in Hackensack, NJ. I did an early FP there on Oct 1st., which was scheduled for Oct 23rd. I had drove serval people there for early FP before. None was refused. I know one person tried to do early in Newark but failed, and then went to Hackensack next day and had it done without any question.