Received FP Reschedule Notice which never asked for

stuck_at_end

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We have received Reschedule Notice for Finger Printing for my wife. We never asked for reschedule and in fact she did her FP on 11/26, the same day we initially scheduled for. This notice actually came from INS BOSTON ASC and not from Vermont Service Center directly.

Please advise us what to do? Simply go and do FP again? I tried to get customer rep by calling 1-800-375-LATE but in vain. Please advise.

Thanks

Might be your finger prints dint go well for the first time.
One of my friends case, first time seems they dont get the fp properly they asked to come down second time. not to worry.

Hi DBWR,

Thanks for your reply. Did they get RFE or Reschedule Notice like me? Can u give me more details.

Thanks

I mean first time he went for the finger print's a year ago... within few months dont remember the dates... What he told me was "the finger prints was not clear that's why they asked me to come down second time......"

Hi DBWR,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Though the letter is misleading us, actually what happened was my wife's first time finger prints got rejected. We came to know this when we went to INS ASC yesterday. Actually, we went to ASC thinking that it is better to ask them in person instead of calling USCIS. so when we went there, they said even though letter did not say correct information, actually first FP's were rejected and offered readiness to take prints right away. This time they took in traditional way (which is by applying ink). We felt very happy for our decision to go there for finding out. (schedule date was 02/25)

Thanks again....