Received FP Notification today

jadi

Registered Users (C)
Helleluyah, This evening as I opened my mail box I saw two finger print notices for myself and my wife. Our ND is March 26, 2002. I did called INS twice and twice they told me to wait for another year, but the good lord made it possible and not through man. Good luck to everyone in this forum.

How Long before Approval??

Does anybody on this forum know how long does it take for approval to come through after fingerprinting is complete in CSC? Me and my wife had ourselves fingerprinted on 1/11/03.

Peshwa - It depends

Peshwa,
- I filed 485 in April 02 and still have not received, where as a coworker applied I140 and 485 early December 2002 and received his FP notice in 2 weeks!!!

This is in CSC...

Shazam

Coolcrazy

I filed my I-485 in March 2002 with Texas Service center. Do any one knows how long after finger print before we get approval?

Phone # for FP in TSC

Hi Jadi,

Congratulations! What phone # did you call? Thanks.

NCR

Getting FP notice early doesnt really make a big difference.
I got mine in 2 weeks. Now I am close to 1 yr 2 months of 485 and
11 mns of FP.

I am research on expiry of FP now. Just FYI

Sripati

I didnt get my FP after 2 weeks as you did. I got mine 10 months after I filed my I-485, so thats a difference there btw me and you. And I want believe that after I do my FP, I would be getting my I-485 approval in less than a month. Everyones case is different, the fact that you got yours early doesnt mean I would wait a year like you. I have already tell God that after my FP my approval is automatic and would be quick. Thank you.

Same here jadi

Jadi:
I am with you and hope that the approval comes fast. I have applied for 485 in Nov 02 and am still praying that I get an approval soon (may be I am being too optimistic) but then it does not hurt to dream...
regards
Peshwa

FP in BOSTON ...

My FP date is on 2/20/03. Does any body have idea whether BOSTON INS allows to do FP before the scheduled date?. I would like to go some saturday and do it.

Thanks.