Received FP Notice

sg_rg2

Registered Users (C)
Finally received FP Notice for myself and spouse. FP notice was mailed to the lawyer who forwarded to us.

RD 08/01 ND 09/01 FP 01/03

Called IIO twice in Dec 2001 (12/9, 12/31) for FP after reading postings on this board from others. The IIO in both cases said they would forward the request to the FP department. The FP issue date was 12/19, so the first call actually worked. Calls made earlier (Sep 2001, Nov 2001) were given vague answers, so obviously some directive has been issued by the bosses.

If you are a 2001 filer please call TSC for FP and keep calling every 3-4 weeks until you receive it.

Good luck guys!

FP notices are come in order

I have been watching this forum for long time and I observed that the Finger Printing notice is issued in order by TSC. On December last year people whoever got their FP were having August’01 ND. This month they started issuing FP for Sep’01 ND people. So it seems to be they are processing the missing 2001 cases by order. One more thing confirmed me that I called TSC several times and all the time they said they request FP for me, but so far I have got nothing.

PF notice

I have been following this board on TSC's FP notice.

They seems to follow a guildeline: schedule your FP only if your ND is over a year old. If your ND is in 2001 and you have not yet received your FP notice, you should give them a call.

RD Jun '01, No FP yet

GK1999,
I do not think you are right. My RD is 06/01/01 and ND is 08/25/01. Still waiting for FP.Called INS many times and no use. So TSC is not processing FP in order

you are right

TSC is not processing FP in order. I recieved FP yesterday after calling TSC multiple times. ND 26TH MARCH 2002. Georgia, EB3

No, TSC does not follow any order of the RD/ND. My ND is 09/23/2002 and I received FP notice yesterday(01/06/03), however, I did not receive the FP for my spouse (dependent)

LK

keep calling

GK1999 & plasticard-

Please keep calling. It is possible that the IIO assisting you is new on the job and might not be doing things right. If you keep calling, you might eventually talk to one who will get it right. Good Luck!

Larry King-

Please call and tell IIO about your spouse's FP. Although you have a fairly recent ND i.e., your case is not as old as lot of other members on this board, but since they have issued one to you they can certainly issue it to your spouse. Tell them that it would be convenient if both of you can do it together.

Thanks to all

Yes, you people are all right! I’ve got my FP notice on January 10, 2003 after I talked to a really nice and useful IIO person on January 6, 2003 and it’s been schedule for February 25, 2003.

PD: 08/99
RD: 08/01
ND: 09/01