Received FP notice... RD Jan'04

will_get_there

Registered Users (C)
Finally .. I received my first FP notice ( both me and my spouse). The FP is scheduled for 11/26/04.

Now the question is - 11/26/04 is day after thanksgiving. generally it is a holiday so howcome USCIS ASC will be operating on this day. Is it possible that they made a mistake in alloting the date ?

Other question I have is, can I give my FP ahead of that date by showing up at the ASC ? I have to go to Newark, NJ ASC for FP.

Please share your experiences.

will_get_there

You can give Fp ahead 'cos i did last Dec 2003 It was scheduled for me in Jan 2004..

I am not sure after they introduced INfo pass..will that work or not..

FP have been schedule on 11/27/2004 for my spouse - I've not got mine .
It seems to be , all these days are holiday season , I don't know if they work or not ..

Let me know your thoughts .

Thats interesting ... u reside in NJ area and filed 485 in Texas... or did u move to NJ after filing?? The only way to find out wether they will allow early fp is to go to ASC personally... It all depends on the mood of the person handling the counter that day at ASC...

will_get_there said:
Finally .. I received my first FP notice ( both me and my spouse). The FP is scheduled for 11/26/04.

Now the question is - 11/26/04 is day after thanksgiving. generally it is a holiday so howcome USCIS ASC will be operating on this day. Is it possible that they made a mistake in alloting the date ?

Other question I have is, can I give my FP ahead of that date by showing up at the ASC ? I have to go to Newark, NJ ASC for FP.

Please share your experiences.

will_get_there

Hi Will_get_there...

Glad to hear that they are sending FP's for Jan 04 applications. My RD for 140/485 is Jan 29th 2004. Can you tell me your dates?

Thansk
tr_gc

will_get_there,

Good to here that you got FP notice. TSC is doing much better compared to Apr-Aug performance.

My RD..

tr_gc,

My 485 RD /ND is Jan 26th 2004 and 140 RD/ND is Dec13' 2003. I am sure you will get the FP notices within a week.

Kailashr,
Yes I have filed in Texas and live in NJ cause my company's hq are in Texas and company lawyer did not agree to file 140 in VSC.

will_get_there

my receipt date is 17 Dec 03, did not get my FP yet...

my receipt date is 17 Dec 03, did not get my FP yet...is there anything that I can do to followup on that.
Also, I had to change my address twice and filed the required address change forms

Did you get a confirm receipt

with_RD_Dec03

Did you receive a confirmation paper from USCIS that your address has been changed. If you haven't than you got a problem here. Call up and confirm that they have your right address.

I too changed my address but got a confirm letter quickly so I was sure they have my new address,

will_get_there

Last edited by a moderator:
FP received yesterday Receipt date is April 16 2004 for 140 and 485,
Got FP for primary applicant(my wife) for December 1. Not for me. Hopefully i will get soon.

FP Received

I received my and my wife's FP on October 23rd 2004. Scheduled for Nov 3rd for my wife and Nov 10th for myself. I hope everyone will get their ones soon....

Received FP fpr me on saturday for 12/0304. already my wife's FP notice was received for 12/01/04. As i live in Raleigh, NC. It will take 3 hours for me to drive donw to Charlotte, NC, Can we give FP on 12/0104 or do we need to go twice , once for me and another one for my wife

140 & 485 RD is Apr' 16 2004.
Looks Like TSC is working fast. Hope everyone will recieve FP Soon,

No change in LUD on my portfolio. Can you please tell me your case is updated when you got FP.

Thanks

Kperias,
We also did our FP in Charlotte on Oct. 5 and they let me do mine though my appointment is Oct. 13.

I-140/I-485 RD Apr. 6, 2004

Thanks a lot for your reply pinoy69, both me and my wife will try to give FP on 12/01/04.

Thanks again

kperias said:
Received FP fpr me on saturday for 12/0304. already my wife's FP notice was received for 12/01/04. As i live in Raleigh, NC. It will take 3 hours for me to drive donw to Charlotte, NC, Can we give FP on 12/0104 or do we need to go twice , once for me and another one for my wife

Dude, drive 3 hrs to Charlotte? I live in Raleigh too, and my FP notice ask me to do it in a place in Raleigh. I don't think it is a real ASC, maybe just an agency. And maybe it is no longer work now. I think you can try it earlier, if doesn't work, then goto Charlotte. Address is (it is in the 2nd floor):

DLEA Raleigh
330 S. Salisbury St
City CNTY Bureau of Identification
Raleigh, NC 27602

with_RD-DEC2003

Don't know what to say ? I was in the same boat 2 weeks back before I received my FP. I even called up the National Service Center but they were of no help. They asked me to wait, that's all. I can understand your frustation ( daily you must be going through your mail to see if there is any :-( ) but I don't think you can really do anything so soon about it.

Sorry, I hope someone else here differs with me and shows some way to get out of this situation.

will_get_there