Received Expedite Processing Denial Letter

HDBoy

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
Just like four80five reported, I too received the expedite processing denial letter from TSC. I faxed two letter to two different fax # around July 20th. My LUD was changed on 28th, 29th and 30 th. The denial letter was dated on 28th.

Regards,
HDBoy

OHHH TSC...
Instead of issuing the denial letter they could issue FP notice for someone...
TSC sucks.

Its totally not fair. They have time to send the letters but not to approve the case.

do u think the LUD changed beacause of Fax?? I am trying to think if I sent a fax letter before LUD changed in my case.

Could you please tell me which fax numbers that u sent to?

Thx

FP 06/03
LUD 07/21/04

HDBoy, what are the two numbers you sent fax to?

Please let me know, Thank you in advance.

Folks,
I got the TSC fax # from this forum. They are 214-962-2632 and 214-489-8021.

Thanks,
HDBoy
ND 11/02
FP 08/03
LUD 07/30/04

Hi HD,
Did you see that four80five's case was approved after he recieved the same denial letter? So hang tight, you might get your approval soon.

-jd

HDBoy,

How long after you sent fax did you get the denial expedite letter from TSC?

Texas Service Center Phone number?

Hi,
My concern is the two year home residency rule waiver. I have received the DoS letter saying "the exchange visitor be GRANTED a waiver".

It also says that all further action falls under the jurisdiction of USCIS.

The letter is addressed to Ms. Evelyn M Upchurch, Service Center Director, dated 27 September 2004.

Two months have passed and I have heard nothing from USCIS. I called the NCSC toll free number 1 800 375 5283 twice and talked to a different officer each time, but neither officer knew what was happenning on this matter - apparently they (NCSC) do not have any way of tracking an application at the TSC with "the DoS case numbers".

Is there any phone number at which TSC can be contacted?
Has anyone else on this forum faced a similar issue?

I will be grateful for any response.
Thanks,
Srikanth.