Received Email from FBI Name check - cleared

samina

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We received email today from Mr. David Hardy at FBI Name Check that my Name check was cleared on Sept 13 2004 & has been sent to USCIS

Any body in the same boat?

Any body got their approvals after their name check was cleared?

Want to know how much time it took from name check clearance to approval

PLEASE REPLY.....any experts, please comment

Thanks

Rd: Jan 2002
2nd FP : July 2003
3rd FP : Dec 2003

Samina

samina said:
Hi,

We received email today from Mr. David Hardy at FBI Name Check that my Name check was cleared on Sept 13 2004 & has been sent to USCIS

Rd: Jan 2002
2nd FP : July 2003
3rd FP : Dec 2003

Samina

It's really shocking to me that you have done your THIRD FP back in Dec 2003, and they just cleared your name check!!?? I mean I assumed that the first two FP should pretty much take care of the name check process, the 3rd one is just due to the expiration of previous two records. Guess I was wrong. I am on a little bit different type of boat ;) : I've rec'd 3RD FP notice and interview letter back to back (took 3FP last week, and actual interview will be taking place at the end of this month). BTW, my case's been transferred to local office about 9 months ago.

I just hope I don't need to wait another 9months (which was how long it took them to clearing your name check right?) after interview. :eek:

Good luck.

Can somebody let me know, what are the details need to be sent for FBI name check and letter format please..!!

Thanks

To samina

Samina,
When did you send your name check request to FBI? I'd like to know how long it took for them to send you a reply. Let me know.

TIA.

nkaveti said:
Samina,
When did you send your name check request to FBI? I'd like to know how long it took for them to send you a reply. Let me know.

TIA.
I sent 2 faxes since July first week and got a reply end of August. Our name check results were sent back to INS in Jan 2003. We did our FP2 on May 13th 2004. Still waiting....

To

Director, Records Management Division
FBI Headquarters
Fax#202-324-3367

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to know status of the name check request from USCIS done on my behalf as it relates to I-485 (Application for adjustment of status). Below are my details.

Thank you for your efforts

Regards

john doe

My details:-

A#
USCIS petition# EAC02-xxxx
Date of Birth: xxx
Country of Birth: xxx

Home Address: 14600 ABC # 1004 EDISON TX-9999

CELL Phone #:(XXXXX

Return fax number: XXXX

Email address: XXX@HOTMAIL.COM

Hi Nkaveti,

I had sent faxes twice to FBI Name check dept, 1st was like may be 4-5 months back
2nd time was August 21 2004, They replied back 1st week of sept that it is still pending & then Yesterday i.e Sept 14th 2004 we received email from David Hardy that they cleared Name check on sept 13th & have sent it back to USCIS

Samina