received email from BCIS, help! what this meens?

takotrako

it's my first time posting here, please let me know this is approval or what.. registration for what? has anyone received this type of message before. what's your interpretation of this?,illion thanks in advance.
P.s we;ve been waiting for 8 days for this notice to get to us..

Current Status:

On February 10, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

takotrako said:
it's my first time posting here, please let me know this is approval or what.. registration for what? has anyone received this type of message before. what's your interpretation of this?,illion thanks in advance.
P.s we;ve been waiting for 8 days for this notice to get to us..
Current Status:
On February 10, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
Yes this is an approval. Whatever Document you applied for is being send to you. (EAD, RTD, AP...)
Whats your Timeline? What benefit did you apply for?

thanks for the fast reply and good news:) I got this email for I 485 and it was filed on april of 2003 with I 140. I just had my Code 3 FP done on feb 14. this approval notice is sent out on feb 10th. little bit strange. all this is happening in TSC. THANKS AGAIN

Takotrako: You get let us know your signature (PD, EB class, Country, If any transfers, etc.) to help us out. Thanxs and enjoy the freedom!

Do not intend to spoil the joy but that is exactly the online message I got when my I-485 was denied but hopefully urs is an approval. My case is with TSC.

Hi desp_gc and others,
My I485 case status says that the case has been approved on 5/5/06. I did not receive the I485 approval notice or any other communication as yet. Has any one experienced this kind of problem, recently? I have called the customer svc center, they said that they will re-deliver the notice/cards within 2 weeks. It has gone past 2-weeks, and I didn't receive any....What should I do now?

I even received an Email from CRIS saying that my cards have been ordered on May 2nd 06.

On other hand, my wife's cards arrived in mail within 4days after approval.

I140/485 RD/ND: 11/22/04
I140 AD: 02/14/05
Code 3 Biometrics: 03/22/05
I485 AD: ???

yav said:
Hi desp_gc and others,
My I485 case status says that the case has been approved on 5/5/06. I did not receive the I485 approval notice or any other communication as yet. Has any one experienced this kind of problem, recently? I have called the customer svc center, they said that they will re-deliver the notice/cards within 2 weeks. It has gone past 2-weeks, and I didn't receive any....What should I do now?

I even received an Email from CRIS saying that my cards have been ordered on May 2nd 06.

On other hand, my wife's cards arrived in mail within 4days after approval.

I140/485 RD/ND: 11/22/04
I140 AD: 02/14/05
Code 3 Biometrics: 03/22/05
I485 AD: ???

Hi yav ,
i think that you should receive your card too , in the next week or two , do not be scared !!! One they aproved your case and the cards were ordered , you should get them soon , just have a little more patience !!!
I'm from Florida too , which part(city) of Florida are you living ???

Anyway , ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM !!!
Al the best !!!