Received EAD

Bhavesh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
   I have received my EAD card today in mail. Receipt Date for EAD was 1st Feb-2002.

For I-485 RD is 09/21/01.

No FP yet.

Tracker updated.

Bhavesh

How much time for the card after approval ?

How long did it take for the card to be received after AVM approval message ?

congratulations !! Please add/update your details in Easy Tracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration. Now, you can track by FP,EAD, Plastic card and RFE, view reports at a snapshot-- all realtime with no manual intervention. Also, the system sends out auto e-mail when someone is approved, to the people waiting in his RD month.
Thanks
Greaty-k

My EAD was approved on 13th of april\'02 ,

AVM says \'we have ordered a new card for u ,processing takes about 60 to 90 days,we will mail u the card as soon as it is done\'
What does this mean?,does it mean that to get the actual card it takes 60-90 days?..
Thanks for the input..

What is your location?

i think it depends on that also..since i am staying in California,it may take some time...

AVM changes! Great Improvement and job well done at TSC, hope the same for 485

Yesterday I check message, it was saying the EAD card is approved and being ordered on 4/17 and it will take about 60-90 days. Today, the message is changed to say the EAD is approved and mailed on 4/22. Also it indicates if I do not receive the card in 14 days, call the IIO to make address change. Great improvement and a job well done. Hopefully they will do the same for I-485 approval!