Received EAD Card 10/12 but online status still say CASE PENDING & RECEIVED

PINOYinLA

Registered Users (C)
I received my work authorization card in the mail last Friday, Oct 12th and was surprised because i always check my online status at USCIS website and until now, it says CASE PENDING and RECEIVED. I guess the website is not accurate at all. I just checked it now and still saying the same thing for both work auth and 485 application. Hope i would just get the GC in the mail soon too.

Checked online status again today (Oct 16th) and still saying CASE RECEIVED AND PENDING. I double checked my ID to see if its really me in the pic and my name in it and everything is correct.

Wonder why the online status is way off.

my I-140 is still showing as pending even though I have received the approval notice back in april .... sometime the system just doesn't get updated

My email notification is on but havent received any emails regarding the approval of my EAD, nothing at all. My brother got an email regarding approval, card ordered and card mailed. In my case, i just got surprised receiving it in the mail. Not that i am complaining but arent we all relying about getting an update online or getting an email from CRIS about our applications???

Forget about what online case status says. Enjoy the power of EAD.
I had an RFE on my I-485 issued on Apr 24 & I didn't even know utill I went to San Jose office on oct 4, to enquire.

Now-a-days, you have to be lucky to get even the status updated.

PINOYinLA, please reply if you received the EAD Cards for your whole family or just for yourself.

Thank You.

as for your MEDICALS question USDREAMS78, we submitted our Medical exam report together with our application. You will definitely get an RFE for that and that will just be a delay in your application. Just wait for your RFE on that then do your medical exams, it is valid for one year.