Received Card in the mail 04/14/01. PD 04/96 EB3 India. ND 08/99

Stephen D'Souza

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys, Received my card in 3 and a half weeks after Stamping in Newark INS. ND 08/99, FP 06/00, RFE for I-140 Redo 10/00, I-140 Applied 01/16/01, Approved 02/06/01, Case transferred to Local INS 02/08/01, Interview date 03/19/01, card received 04/14/01.

Through the process I have been very patient, though I should confess that at times things became very difficult beyond hope, and this Forum was the only site that kept me well informed and provided me with alternatives.

I thank Rajiv Khanna very much for maintaining this wonderful site.
To all other guys/Gals still waiting, All the very best. Keep the Faith.

Thanks
Steve.

No Title

Stephan,

Can you post your interview details...like how it went? what are the questions they asked...?

thanks
pramod

No Title

VSC_Waiter99, In my case They wanted my medical redone, Both ME and My Wifes. Both Our Birth Certificates, Redone I-140 Approval notice Most recent Tax Filings. Letter from Employer.

It does happen some time that some of the documents are left behind at VSC, it happened with my case too, but luckily I had carried all my documents. In my case Both mine and my wife\'s Birth cert was missing.
Make sure if you are called to carry your medical report, your I-140 approval, birth and marriage certs Tax documents from 3 years and w-2\'s and last 12 months pay stubs, current employment letter etc.

Wish you all the best, hope you get the approval soon.

steve.

No Title

Stephen, Thank you very much.

I just did my FP on saturday at Newark, just in case if the case transfered, I will be ready with all the docs what you said....

Good luck for your new venture.