Received Biometrics Code 3

Mr. Green

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I just received my Biometrics code 3 appointment notice for the end of October. I thought I was supposed to receive a notice for regular finger prints first. I have some questions:

1) Is this fingerprint the same one which will be on the Green Card?
2) Will my picture be taken?
3) My wife didn't receive a notice yet. Is this normal?
4) Is this considered a good sign for my application? Or I shouldn't make anything out of it?

Thanks! :D

Mr. Green, you are one of the few lucky guys.
1) code 3 = code 1 + code 2, you will get 10 FPs, digital picture and signature taken all at once;
2) Usually spouse's FP comes along with primary's, but it is nothing to worry about if it doesn't;
3) I would suggest you try to go get FP as soon as possible. It depends on various ASCs, you may get luck again they will let you do it, and you can get you GC before October rather like us stuck here forever.

It doesn't hurt to try it! Good luck to you!

IBelieve said:
Mr. Green, you are one of the few lucky guys.
1) code 3 = code 1 + code 2, you will get 10 FPs, digital picture and signature taken all at once;
2) Usually spouse's FP comes along with primary's, but it is nothing to worry about if it doesn't;
3) I would suggest you try to go get FP as soon as possible. It depends on various ASCs, you may get luck again they will let you do it, and you can get you GC before October rather like us stuck here forever.

It doesn't hurt to try it! Good luck to you!

Green Card before October? Are you kidding me? I don't think so! My expectation is to have my green card in 3 years!

I'm going to the Seattle office. Do you guys think they will let me do the fingerprints before the appointment date? I think I'm going to wait until my wife receive her notice.

For Seattle...
Not sure if they will allow you to go before the appointment date. You lose nothing by checking it out.
However whichever day you decide to go make sure you are there before 7:30 AM. Does not matter if your appointment is in the afternoon.

Actually I read the notice and it says I can go on any Wednesday before 12/9/05 if I can't make the appointment date!

Received Biometric code3

Hi, me and my husband received biometic code 3 on 15th for Oct 10th. this means our name check complete? We( including kids) did our biometric code 2 in last month. Can we expect gc around ......
Thankyou

Labour PD (Seattle): Sep 9, 2001(EB3, INDIA)
AD: : Jan 30, 2004
140/485 RD : Feb 27, 2004
140 AD : Mar 18, 2005
FP1 : Ap 2004
biometric code 2 : Aug 2005
biometric code 3 : Oct 10, 2005
485 ?????

received biometric code 3

Oops, Its not a Biometric code 3. Its FP code 3. My kids are also received FP 2 notice for 10th oct. This is the first time they received FP notice.
Thankyou

Labour PD (Seattle): Sep 9, 2001(EB3, INDIA)
AD: : Jan 30, 2004
140/485 RD : Feb 27, 2004
140 AD : Mar 18, 2005
FP1 : Ap 2004
biometric code 2 : Aug 2005
biometric code 3 : Oct 10, 2005
485 ?????

Sea2001,

No one can really tell you when to expect anything. I think it is best not to expect anything because often you will be disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator: