Received Approved notice in 2 days

thripu

Registered Users (C)
My lawer received the GC approved notice in 2 days. Our case was approved on Jun 15th and he already got the letter.

Question: I have a valid H1B till Dec 18th,2004. I have valid AP and EAD.

I am going to Europe tomorrow and will be back on Saturday Jun 26th. Can I use the H1B visa to enter into the counter? So that I can go to SFO on Monday Jun 28th for stamping.

thripu said:
My lawer received the GC approved notice in 2 days. Our case was approved on Jun 15th and he already got the letter.

I am going to Europe tomorrow and will be back on Saturday Jun 26th. Can I use the H1B visa to enter into the counter? So that I can go to SFO on Monday Jun 28th for stamping.

If it is not emergency, you can postpone your trip and get your passport stamped. H1 visa is no longer valid after I485 approval. Could you post your case details. Good luck!

thripu said:

I think you can and use AP for re-entry. Just pretend that you were not aware of approval before leaving USA. Talk to your lawyer, just in case.

Don't try to use H1B!!!! AOS - maybe they let you in, but I'd definitey go for passport stamping 1st.

WAC-02-115-5xxxx
ND & RD - FEB 10, FEB 20, 2002

1st FP Apr 2002
2nd FP Jan 2004
2 EAD
1 AP but not used

NO RFE. Approved on 15th Jun 2004.