Received Approval notice,

ramanathansunda

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, Just an update to give us all some idea of the speed at which things are done.

RD-11/9/2001
ND-11/19/2001
FP-3/25/2003
Online approval of 485-2/13/2004
Approval notice postmarked 2/18/2004 and received 2/21/2004
We are leaving to Atlanta tomorrow to get our stamping done early Tuesday morning.

Looks like plastic cards are delivered within a few weeks of stamping. Waiting with bated breath. It is not over until it is over.

ramanathansunda

Congrats ramanathansunda,
Can you please post your experience at INS Atlanta ? I plan to go there in the next couple of days. I got my Approval Notice on the 18th.

stamping in atlanta.

Hi all, I think our forummembers pretty much gave us the lead in stamping the passport in atlanta.

My wife and I got there at 8.30 in the morning. Our token numbers were 330 and 331. The series began at 300. They were processing 310 when we got into the room. It took us 5 hours to get our turn. We gave them the courtesy 485 approval notice, valid passports, I-94 cards, 2 photos each made at Sears, EAD and Parole papers and got our passports stamped. My wife's prcessor requested all 3 EAD cards since 2001, while my processor was happy with just the most recent EAD card. I FOLLOWED THE POLICY OF DON'T OFFER IT IF NOT ASKED.

My processor refused to reroute my green card to my lawyer's address. She said " the address is not in our jurisdiction" I personally think she was BSing and did not know how to manipulate the computer enough to modify the data.

She gave me the standard 6 to 12 months to get the plastic card crap which from our forum is incorrect.

There is a chinese parking lot opposite INS with $5/- all day parking AND photo facilities on site.

Than kyou all. NOW WAITING ON THE PLASTIC CARD.