Received 2nd FP notice

vidongre

Registered Users (C)
Scheduled for Oct. 8th. Shall attempt an early FP this saturday.

So I think BCIS will send 2nd FP notice only after receiving the RFE response (for those who got RFE before FP expiration).

I had also initiated a status query on August 27th. Haven't yet rcvd that response from BCIS. But that too might have triggered the 2nd FP notice.

I thought BCIS doesn't issue 2nd FP notice once they review the case even after first one expires.....
That's very disappointing.

RD 1/23/02
ND 2/4/02
FP 5/23/02
RFE 9/11/03
should I expect for 2nd FP???
AD..........

Vidongre, 2 questions. How you managed to get 2nd FP , my 1st FP expired more than 3 months ago. 2nd question has your online message changed to tell that 2nd Fp generated

dukhiman

As I said in my first post, I do not know exactly what triggered the 2nd FP.

My RFE response was received by BCIS on Aug. 18th. Maybe that helped.
OR
After BCIS rcvd the response, I initiated a status query on Aug. 27th. Maybe that triggered the 2nd FP...

I would say you should try initiating a status query AND try speaking to someone from tier 2 (I haven't done that though!)
Wish you goodluck!

initiating status query could help your file moving?

I did my status query after a month my RFE was replied
that initiated transfer to local office in NEWARK

you can initiate status query if your case taken maximum number of days

Early 2nd FP attempt failed!

We tried doing early FP on Saturday. The folks at ASC did not allow us to do it.

When we gave a travel excuse for not being able to come for FP during weekdays, the person at ASC asked us to give him our original FP notices and come back next saturday (09/27) for fingerprints.

We weren't comfortable with leaving our original FP notices with him. So now we'll wait till 8th Oct - our scheduled FP date.

Since INS has received the RFE, it's just waiting for your FP..so go ahead and give a try at another local office[if possible] or else go again on next saturday to the same office..! No harm in trying..as you lose nothing..!!
Good LUck