Received 1st FP notice for Concurrent filed 140/485 Jun'03!!

makeurpoint

Registered Users (C)
Recd -1st FP notice-140/485 Jun'03-LUD also changed today!!

Hi,

On 08/04, I received my 1st FP notice. The FP is scheduled in 2 weeks! :)

I had no RFE or anything that may have triggered this! I guess VSC has started re-issuing FP notices for Jun'03 onwards.

Note - NO CHANGE IN MY LUD!! OR ANY EMAIL NOTIFICATION FROM USCIS

Case Details -

140/485 filed concurently Jun 25th'03

140 Approved APR'04

2nd EAD and AP approved - May'04

1st FP notice received Aug'04

FP scheduled in 2 weeks!

Hope you all get your notices soon

CIAO :p :p :D :D :)

My LUD changed today on the 485 case no with message saying that We have sent your FP notcie on 6th Aug ......

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:
Recd via mail at home

Received the FP notice at Home via regular mail from USCIS. don't know if Lawyer also received it.

Will check on Monday.

How Can we check Status of FP ???

Is there any way we can check FP. some number or website..Just to check .

Thanks,

makeurpoint said:
Received the FP notice at Home via regular mail from USCIS. don't know if Lawyer also received it.

Will check on Monday.

Question for Makeurpoint

Hi there,

From the data you have given. It seems that you may have got your first EAD some time in Sept '03. And you say that you got ur second EAD in May '04.

Could please tell me if your second EAD overlapped your first and in total effect did you loose some months becuase you started your EAD renewal earier.

I am asking this because some where in this Forum I read from JOYD that he lost a few months because he started his 2nd EAD some what early.

Please let us know your case.

Thanks

Hi SunderGC,

My first EAD/AP was received in July'03. I applied for Extension in Mar'04 as at that time the processing for renewal was taking upto 3/4 months.

However I received both my EAD and AP extension in May'04.
The EAD is "Sequential" in nature. I.e. 1st expired in July'04. Second Valid from Aug'04 to Jul'05.

You do lose months on AP is it its Valid for One year from the Date it is issued.

In my case I lost 3 months on AP but EAD no LOSS!

ciao

It is the same situation for me , My 1st EAD/AP Expires in August of 2004 i did my renewal and i lost 3 months on AP , but with the EAD it is fine