Receipt now missing online USCIS

swj

Registered Users (C)
Anyone had this? Had AOS interview August 8th, had to redo fingerprints same day. Got email from USCIS on 8/10 that fingerprints were received and case resumed, today checked status and got this:

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

What the hell?? :(

swj said:
Anyone had this? Had AOS interview August 8th, had to redo fingerprints same day. Got email from USCIS on 8/10 that fingerprints were received and case resumed, today checked status and got this:

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

What the hell?? :(

Did you see before your case online? If so, don't worry. You will see it again. They usually back up the USCIS database . You can try tomorrow.

Good luck.

Dip

Don't worry sometimes that happens, plus you already received an email from them and already made the AOS interview!!!! Relax :)
To make you feel better, you are not the only one, there are people who some receipts doesn't appear at all on the system since the beginning but that doens't mean that is something wrong.

Good luck,

I dont trust the online status one bit. NBC is doing a poor job of updating the current status. You should be fine. dont worrry :)

Good Luck!

Still nothing

I called the 800 line this morning and after a 52 minute hold...yes, I'm not kidding, I got transferred to an officer...they just said they're updating the system. The record they have shows an update dating March 24th, so call back in a month. Never mind the update I got on April 10th...I was told theyr'e trying their best to update the system, nothing's been mailed. If I wasn't so consumed with getting on with my life...I'd never call that number again...of course the truth is the NBC has me at their mercy.... :mad:

I had my interview on june 30th saw the lud changed on 8/10 too called the uscis number got transferred to an officer who told me that the case was approved ( I called last friday ) on saturday i recieved the welcome letter and got the actual card in the mail today monday

Good news!

My lawyer got my Welcome letter today! Hopefully card is on its way :p

Yipppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swj said:
My lawyer got my Welcome letter today! Hopefully card is on its way :p

Yipppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWJ,

How was your interview? Please share with us.

Thanks!

My interview story

My interview was August 2nd in Philadelphia at 11am. We got there about 1 1/2 hour early and got called in at 10:20am. The officer was pleasant, swore us in by saying, "you guys promise to tell me the truth?" He then asked for my passport, our marriage liscence, and my husband's birth certificate. He asked my hubbie how we met? how many children we had? how many times we were married before? He was leafing through my file and I started offering evidence. I had copied a 2" thick handover package including medical bills, utility bills, correspondence, pictures, car insurance, joint credit credit card statements...I had alot because we've been married almost 5 years. And then he said I'll have to send you to get some new fingerprints done today (yippee there bc I had got the notice to give my 2nd set of prints scheduled by USCIS for the end of August. That was it...he said you're approved for permanent residency as long as you've never been arrested and I said, "never been that" and he said "I'll check the system in a couple of days and mail you a letter" and we all said our goodbyes. My husband clocked the interview somewhere between 7 and 10 minutes. Headed off to Philly ASC for fingerprints and stayed there for a couple of hours. Called FBI next day to check on prints and they were completed and returned the same day. On Aug 10th the online status showed my prints received. This morning my lawyer called saying she received my Welcome to the United States letter and to look out for my card.

That's it. 4 years of stress. I was hoping to get my own Welcome letter mailed to me from USCIS but I'll take the card just the same.

:D