receipt notice

rspr

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

How long does it take to receive the receipt notice from NSC. My I-485 was filed July 25th and there is nothing from NSC yet.

Any body received receipt notice with filing date after that.

Thanks

Ok, so it seems other people are having the same problem! did you guys get your receipts? if not, since it's been a month for one of you, did you call them to verify why?

Fgsilva said:
Ok, so it seems other people are having the same problem! did you guys get your receipts? if not, since it's been a month for one of you, did you call them to verify why?

well if ur i140 was processed by TSC why then ur i485 didn't go to TSC? r u sure ur case will be processed by NSC or u don't know yet. I'm not sure if ur i140 is in TSC then ur I485 will end up too in TSC. i think they go together , right?

Some people here say that since my I140 was approved by TSC, NSC will send it to TSC. I don't know of anybody else with similar case like mine . by reading this thread though it seems that NSC is taking forever to even acknowledge the applications and send a receipt!! I was hoping by now I would be doing my fingerprinting! I guess I'll have to wait another week (it will be then 30 days) to call them and find out what is going on. though I seriously doubt the person on the nationa line will have a clue!

antonioa77 said:
well if ur i140 was processed by TSC why then ur i485 didn't go to TSC? r u sure ur case will be processed by NSC or u don't know yet. I'm not sure if ur i140 is in TSC then ur I485 will end up too in TSC. i think they go together , right?

Yep!.. it took them 5+ weeks. That is surprising.

God only knows how long they will take to approve.

Hey antonioa77, did your case stay at NSC or did it go to TSC? so far i've seen only EB1 people who had their case sent to TSC. Mine stayed at NSC. :(

antonioa77 said:

Fgsilva said:
Hey antonioa77, did your case stay at NSC or did it go to TSC? so far i've seen only EB1 people who had their case sent to TSC. Mine stayed at NSC. :(

hi,

I don't know yet where my i485 ended up. i hope next week i will know. i believe that the i485 will go to the center that processed the i140 originally regardless if it is EB-1 or 2. i think ur case is an exception.the mail room at NSC maybe diodn't realise that ur I140 was processed originaly in TSC. I believe so. what do u think?

I don't think there was a mail room mistake as it seems that so far the people in here with EB1 have gone to tSC; others like myself with EB2 are staying at NSC. Has your check cleared up? If so, you can go to your bank online and find out your receipt number. Mine started with "LIN" which is an indication that the case is now with NSC. Other people have a receipt number starting with "SRC"(??) which indicates TSC.

antonioa77 said:
hi,

I don't know yet where my i485 ended up. i hope next week i will know. i believe that the i485 will go to the center that processed the i140 originally regardless if it is EB-1 or 2. i think ur case is an exception.the mail room at NSC maybe diodn't realise that ur I140 was processed originaly in TSC. I believe so. what do u think?

Fgsilva said:
I don't think there was a mail room mistake as it seems that so far the people in here with EB1 have gone to tSC; others like myself with EB2 are staying at NSC. Has your check cleared up? If so, you can go to your bank online and find out your receipt number. Mine started with "LIN" which is an indication that the case is now with NSC. Other people have a receipt number starting with "SRC"(??) which indicates TSC.

how many people , in this tracker or somewhere else u saw, in Eb-2 category ended up in NSC?

I can't check the checks bcs my lawyer sent certified checks from his account not mine. is there a way to check those check?

so far 2 on EB2 ended up at NSC. 2 on EB1 ended up at TSC. to check your receipt number you look at the back of the cleared cheque. that's how i did with my regular cheques. I'm not sure but maybe it's the same with the certified cheques??

antonioa77 said:
how many people , in this tracker or somewhere else u saw, in Eb-2 category ended up in NSC?

I can't check the checks bcs my lawyer sent certified checks from his account not mine. is there a way to check those check?

Fgsilva said:
so far 2 on EB2 ended up at NSC. 2 on EB1 ended up at TSC. to check your receipt number you look at the back of the cleared cheque. that's how i did with my regular cheques. I'm not sure but maybe it's the same with the certified cheques??

can u tell me exactly what r the nicknames of those 2 guys with Eb2 that enede up in NSC? i wana check carefuly their case. i beleive the one u r talkin about, one has filed originaly in VSC then his case moved to NSC and the other already was at NSC. just refer me to their post.

Nsc/tsc

Folks, My 140/485/131/765 all got filed at Nebraska and all got sent to Texas except for the 765. I'm EB2, world.

guess that puts down my theory of EB2s staying at NSC! Now, what is "EB2 world" anyway???

TempusFugit said:
Folks, My 140/485/131/765 all got filed at Nebraska and all got sent to Texas except for the 765. I'm EB2, world.

Fgsilva said:
guess that puts down my theory of EB2s staying at NSC! Now, what is "EB2 world" anyway???

fgsilva, EB2 World is the 'Other Countries' category that excludes applicants born in India/China/Mexico

I'm EB3 World too. I-140 got approved by TSC, but I-485/131/765 ended up in Nebraska (I have LIN#s).

Wow, I had forgotten about that question! :) Thanks! So I guess I'm considered "world" also.

Well, for us who ended up at NSC we shouldn't despair as it appears they are slowly processing our cases!

rvb_md2001 said:
fgsilva, EB2 World is the 'Other Countries' category that excludes applicants born in India/China/Mexico

I'm EB3 World too. I-140 got approved by TSC, but I-485/131/765 ended up in Nebraska (I have LIN#s).

Fgsilva said:
Wow, I had forgotten about that question! :) Thanks! So I guess I'm considered "world" also.

Well, for us who ended up at NSC we shouldn't despair as it appears they are slowly processing our cases!

shouldn't despair and slowly processing, are kind of contradicting. right? if it is slow then it is desperate i believe. what do u think?