Receipt notice is not received yet from NSC!

unfortunately no status changes on the concurrently filed documents yet..
i forgot to mention that only my husband (sched A principal) file the 765 with his 140 + the family's AOS to NSC. i filed my 765 separately online when we got the AOS receipts and surprisingly got a receipt and FP notice (for the 765) in a week, not only that, my 765 was transferred to Missouri SC. so it looks like my EAD is being processed earlier than my husband's who is the principal applicant. by the way, how long did your EADs arrive after the FP? i wonder...

thanks for all your posts, and please keep posting... :)

Just got the receipt # ....LIN...

Filed Sept 25th, 06
RD Sept 27th, 06
ND Oct 19th, 06
Concurrent NEB

Just wanted to update.

emcuse said:
hi ravinka and the rest,

no FP notice nor EAD yet.. i'm still stuck in the receipt notices from Oct 11 (notice date Oct 5, receipt date sept 2) without any updates. really frustrating, but i'm trying hard to keep cool ;) , just waiting here.. will keep you posted whatever comes up. anyone with an update from NSC?

Hi, my ND and RD for concurrent filling are also weeks apart like you. So in your case, when you check the processing date for 485/EAD/AP, which date do you use? Oct 5 or Sept 2.?

Thanks!

No receipt notice yet from NSC (EB1EA concurrent filing)

LAMAR9 said:
I also applied (Schedule A, RN) concurrently [I-140/I-485/Travel document I-131/EAD I-765]. Documents were mailed on 14 Sep 2006 and nothing yet! Nebraska is having backlog obviously and they are slow.I talked to my attorney and he said it may take up to 7 weeks. Please share your experiences. THANKS.

Hello every one,
I am new to this forum. Like LAMAR9, I have not received my receipt notice yet from NSC. I sent my self petition of I-140/I-485/I-765 under EB1-EA on 4th October 2006. I tracked from USPS delivery confirmation that my packet has reached (7th Oct). My checks are not cleared yet. Please share similar experiences that would of help to me or anyone else in my situation. Thanks a lot for sharing in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat!

I am in the same boat. My I-485 application was delivered on Oct. 5, 2006. No nothing yet.

I suspect that this is a new tactic used by Nebraska to "speed up"/manipulate their processing time.

For example, if they issue us a receipt 2 months after they actually received our application. In my case, the receipt date will be December 5, 2006 instead of Oct. 5, 2006. If our case is approved on July 4, 2007, then Nebraska can still claim meeting the 6 Months processing target!!! Because they talk out receipt-date!!!

Anybody agree with me? :mad:

EBOCT06 said:
Hello every one,
I am new to this forum. Like LAMAR9, I have not received my receipt notice yet from NSC. I sent my self petition of I-140/I-485/I-765 under EB1-EA on 4th October 2006. I tracked from USPS delivery confirmation that my packet has reached (7th Oct). My checks are not cleared yet. Please share similar experiences that would of help to me or anyone else in my situation. Thanks a lot for sharing in advance.

NSC2006:

i'm sorry, it was sept 5 when i checked again, not septemer 2. anyway, i guess we can go by sept 5 because my spouse's 765 application was just approved just in time with the current trend, i mean other 765 applications received within the same period have been approved.

If your husband is getting I765 approved now, it is a good sign that they are honoring the actual receipt date. When I check the USCIS new homepage, it clearly stated that in order to be fair to all applicants, USCIS will process the application according to when they are filed.

I really hope this is the case. My application was received in 9/15/06 by NSC. But 6 weeks later, when I finally got a case #, online status shows that my application was received 10/28/06. Even my lawyer don't know what's going on. I've read about several people who is in the same situation.

Checks encashed today

EBOCT06 said:
Hello every one,

Just to update my status.....a good news.....that all my checks are cleared today.

EBOCT06 said:
Just to update my status.....a good news.....that all my checks are cleared today.

Hello

Did U get the Paper Receipt Notice...My checks were cashed on Oct 30, No Paper Receipt yet...

Anyone has Idea when we get the Paper Receipt after the Checks are Cashed ???

Lets share Thoughts

Thnkx

Shovon

In the same boat..

Mail date - 10/19/06
MoneyOrd not cashed yet
No receipt yet.

Not sure if it reached their office as I have not heard anything from my lawyer about tracking the package.

Update

Finally got good news from Nebraska Service Center.
Schedule A-filed 14 Sep 2006
RD 15 Sep 2006
ND 13 Oct 2006
EAD (I-765) Approved 08 Dec 2006.

Regards And Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator: