receipt note for F1 at CSC?

samurai

Registered Users (C)
My wife applied for H4 to F1 (I-539) recently at CSC in the first of july. The check for application fee was deposited around july 10th. Does BCIS send a receipt notice for these kinds applications? And how long does it take these days (for CSC)?

it's definitely been more than 14 days and we haven't received it. however, the check for application fee has been deposited. does that mean anything? I guess, we need to wait for a few more days(?)...

Clearance of check is a good sign. That means they have received what you had sent :), Its not lost.

The point is why didn't you get the receipt notice. I think you should call the cust service of BCIS and ask them

>Clearance of check is a good sign. That means they have received what you had sent :), Its not lost.

sure :) Also, does it mean, they should have mailed the receipt notice? Because, unless they processed the application, atleast partially, I would think they wouldn't deposit the check...

>The point is why didn't you get the receipt notice. I think you should call the cust service of BCIS and ask them

I called the national customer service center, the lady says I should wait for a couple of weeks more. I guess, CSC delays the receipt notice(?). Hope there isn't any problem...

Btw, I found the WAC number stamped on the back of the check that was deposited by BCIS (My bank has scanned image of the check online). Called the national cust service and they confirmed that the application was received and that according the latest regulation (that I never heard of) it takes 33 days to send the receipt notice and 60 days for the approval/denial of the application. I guess, we just have to wait for the 33 days.