Receipt Date of July 20, 2001 is Approved on March 27, 2002.

s07s28

Registered Users (C)
My case and my wife case both are approved on March 27, 2002.

I have not checked for last few days, since I was getting the same old message of "your FP received.... resumed" etc. After seeing couple of cases approved here on this board, just called to check the status just now at 2:30 PM PST. I was not anticipating for the approval message. I was surprised to hear the approval message and had checked it 3 times just to make sure, I have keyed in the right EAC numbers of both the cases. (Infact I did keyed in the correct EAC number).

My case details:
EAC-01-262-50*** Mail Date:07/19/01 RD 07/20/01, ND 09/05/02, FP 11/07/01. (Dont remember EAD and AP approval dates).
I-485 approval date 03/27/02. (The approval notice has already been mailed out per AVM).
EB3/India/CA.

I have tried to update the immitraker.com database. I have lost the password and have already requested for password and have not received the password. Will update in the immitracker database once I get the password. Let me know, if there is any alternate method to update the data there. Thanks.

Good luck to one and all and hope you all get your approval notices soon.

(Milk, please update the information and I thank you for your efforts.)

s07s28 congratulations .I have been repeatedly telling these guys "forget it you will get it&qu

Congrats

List will be updated. You are giving little hope for people with addresses out of VSC jurisdiction.

Confirmed by talking to IIO

Talked to IIO and confirmed the approvals. I was told that they have already sent out the approval notices to the attorney and a courtesy copy to my residence. Wish you all get your approvals soon.