Recd RFE and H1 petition Approval by email

MT123

I filed for premium processing around 22nd May and I received RFE on 25th May, and before even sending the documents, on 30th May, I got an update email saying that my H1 petition has been approved. So Please tell me what should I do. Should we still send the documents or wait for approval to come by mail? Is the approval mail just a mistake as my status on the tracker does not show my petition as approved? How often does USCIS updates the status of applicants on the tracker?

Pls help..
rgds
MT

May be you should verify this information by calling 1 800 375 5283 @ USCIS office.

Mukeshinmd
rahasiam.com

I filed for premium processing around 22nd May and I received RFE on 25th May, and before even sending the documents, on 30th May, I got an update email saying that my H1 petition has been approved. So Please tell me what should I do. Should we still send the documents or wait for approval to come by mail? Is the approval mail just a mistake as my status on the tracker does not show my petition as approved? How often does USCIS updates the status of applicants on the tracker?

Pls help..
rgds
MT

Not to worry. My wife filed for transfer on Dec 6 and received approval on Dec 8. Check with your lawyer whether to send documents or not?