Recd FP for dependant spouse. Atlanta. Planning early FP. Requesting some answers

ND-July2002

Registered Users (C)
ND 07/30/2002

Recd. wife's (dependant) FP notice on 11/08/2004 scheduled for 12/22/2004. I am the primary but yet to receive my notice.

Questions

1) Can my wife appear for an early FP?

2) Can I accompany her and request for my FP done as well by presenting documentation(Receipt notice, passport, marriage certificate) that she is a dependant and I am the primary?

3) Planning to go for fp on saturday 11/13/2004. What is a good time to be there?

4) What documents should I carry?

5) Does anybody have the phone number for Atlanta ASC on Buford Highway?

Thanks in advance.

ND-July2002

ND-July2002 said:
1) Can my wife appear for an early FP?
You can try.
ND-July2002 said:
2) Can I accompany her and request for my FP done as well by presenting documentation(Receipt notice, passport, marriage certificate) that she is a dependant and I am the primary?
Your chances of getting one are almost zilch at Atlanta ASC. Issue (1) has more probability than (2). Don't pin your hopes too much on this one.
ND-July2002 said:
3) Planning to go for fp on saturday 11/13/2004. What is a good time to be there?
Anytime after 8 AM.
ND-July2002 said:
4) What documents should I carry?
For your wife, a mere photo-ID would suffice. For you, the documents as you have listed in (2).
ND-July2002 said:
5) Does anybody have the phone number for Atlanta ASC on Buford Highway?
Even if you have one, it doesn't help.

Spouse Early FP successful

My wife(dependant) got her FP done at Atlanta ASC on saturday 11/13/04.
This is almost 1 1/2 months before the appointment date mentioned on the FP notification letter.

I(primary) asked the officer whether it would be possible for me to get finger printed as well. He said they cannot do it unless I have an FP notification from USCIS. (poongunranar already mentioned this.)

So the wait is on.

Could somebody tell me how to find out the status of my wife's FP ?

Results

Just called FBI at 304 625 5590. The results of my wife's fingerprinting(done on saturday 11/13/04) were sent to USCIS today.

Yes u can

I called for my wife. They will only tell u whether the results have been transmitted to USCIS or not.
They will not tell you what the results were though.

ND-July2002 said:
I called for my wife. They will only tell u whether the results have been transmitted to USCIS or not.
They will not tell you what the results were though.

I am pretty sure that if the results are not good they will visit you and let you know personally. :)

Adverse FP results

You only need to worry about adverse FP results, if you already know that you are or were a criminal and had provided the FP to the concerned authorities immediately after the crime. In that case, be ready for a hot-pursuit in the form of a tailored RFE from the local-office, even before an interview notice is sent. On the contrary, if the FP results are for broken/invalidated/rejected FPs due to varied reasons like cuts/bruises in the fingers, etc., you will be asked to provide FP once again.

In a nutshell, you will know if your FP results were good or not by your own conscience. As Reagon's knock-out dialogue was used by Dubya, "you can run, but you cannot hide," is absolutely true when it comes to FP. :)