Really what is going on at VSC?

Wewillovercome

Registered Users (C)
I am running the script for applications in Nov/Dec 2002 and see almost a third not approved. But on the website they are saying they are currently processing MARCH 2003. What is going on at VSC.

Are there many people waiting from 2002?

2002 cases

I am sure there are quite some 2002 cases still untouched. Most of them are EB1/EB2, I guess. But, could EB1 and EB2 make up 30-40% of all the applications?

Alan

H-1B quota has been reached in Feburary. Now BCIS could allocate more resources to clear up I140 backlogs.

My ND is July 2002, and I know atleast 6 other cases from Jue-Aug 2002 which are not approved. I think VSC is just fooling-around

Processing dates are meaningless. Here is, for example, a case from the same mailing date as mine. My case was approved back in November last year. EB1 cases constitute no more than 10-15% of all applications.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 24, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Originally posted by alexk
Processing dates are meaningless. Here is, for example, a case from the same mailing date as mine. My case was approved back in November last year. EB1 cases constitute no more than 10-15% of all applications.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 24, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Contact your local congressman or (woman) they can help you out.

Wewillovercome:

Just out of curiosity what kind of a script r u running. Can you either PM it to me or publish it online here?