Really Good news...

kaisersoesce

Registered Users (C)
...and finally. My case got approved yesterday 6/30. This was after it disappeared yesterday. I asked my lawyer to contact the USCIS. When she contacted them, they said the system is acting up however the case is approved. Well just checked now, my case shows online and it says it is approoooooooooved.

Good luck everyone. And God bless.
-WAC020995XXXX

2nd FP done 6/26/04 and approved on 06/30/04?

2nd FP done 6/26/04?
or 2nd FP done 5/26/04?

Just curious

Sure..

RD: 1/29/2002
1 FP 5/1/2002
2 FP 1/24/2004
RFE issued: 5/11/2004
RFE Recvd. by USCIS: 6/17/2004
LUD: 6/17, 6/24, 7/1.
Approved: 6/30.

Same company. Same job description.

Ruxrux, remember when we called the person on that 949 telephone number. Well the guy wasn't lying I guess. Your case might be passing pretty quickly as well. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations!!!! This is the best news of the day today!!!! My case is still missing ... plus the 949 guy..... hehe!!!

Enjoy the freedom that comes with GC.

kaisersoesce said:
Ruxrux, remember when we called the person on that 949 telephone number. Well the guy wasn't lying I guess. Your case might be passing pretty quickly as well. Good luck everyone.
Yep, I remember the guy. I was still thinking - was it a good thing that we did it or not, now I see it was OK. wow.

BTW, this has been bothering me for some time - is your user name tied in any way to the movie Usual Suspects?

Ruxrux..

that's right. My kawyer Kobayashi was a little loose while dealing with the immigration folks but I am glad. Good luck man. Keep us informed when you get you case done.

kaisersoesce said:
that's right. My kawyer Kobayashi was a little loose while dealing with the immigration folks but I am glad. Good luck man. Keep us informed when you get you case done.
:) Good One

RUXRUX / kaisersoesce --INFO FROM 949 #

I just called the 949#.... I WAS STUNNED WITH THE NEWS I GOT! :D
The Agent told me that my case was approved yesterday 07/01/04!
And she said it does not say that I need to submit any requirements, and I should just wait for the letter from USCIS. I still did not believe it so, I called the 2nd time after 30mins. A different lady answered & she again said that it was approved 7/1/04. Are they for real?
I called up my paralegal (lawyer's office). I told her the news & she said she their office has not received anything yet. I asked her if she can check again & she said she will & will let me know as soon as possible.
What do I do next? What;s the next step?

Kashmir... Help

I just called the 949#.... I WAS STUNNED WITH THE NEWS I GOT!
The Agent told me that my case was approved yesterday 07/01/04!
And she said it does not say that I need to submit any requirements, and I should just wait for the letter from USCIS. I still did not believe it so, I called the 2nd time after 30mins. A different lady answered & she again said that it was approved 7/1/04. Are they for real?
I called up my paralegal (lawyer's office). I told her the news & she said she their office has not received anything yet. I asked her if she can check again & she said she will & will let me know as soon as possible.
What do I do next? What;s the next step?