Really frustrated, May 2002 Rd has not had 2FP notice yet!!!

call I-800-375-5283 now because vermont is handling september 21st 2002 cases. They should definitely take care of you.

dont worry, I did my 2 nd fp in 8-03 and fp set for ead in jan
every application like ead and Ap is update

nothing about GC
rd 10-01
nd 12-01

292641 said:
dont worry, I did my 2 nd fp in 8-03 and fp set for ead in jan
every application like ead and Ap is update

nothing about GC
rd 10-01
nd 12-01

292641: I can absolutely understand how you are feeling, sincerely hope that your case will be approved in days.

jsmith,
Have you sent an expedite fax request ?
Have you sent an Email to Ombudsman ?
Have you contacted your congress man ?

Try doing these things. Make a search to find out about the above things (try if you can find the info in pingpong's important issues thread at the top).
The delay is unreasonable.

one of my friend is in the same situation as yours, and he went to Hartford office and got a small chit written(permitting him for FP) to be carried to the FP office and had successfuly completed his 2nd FP.

may be you can try to go to the nearest CIS.

2yearscounting, thanks, thanks. I will try!

after 2fp, will there be 2nd name check?

Last edited by a moderator:
2yearscounting said:
As far as I know the name check is done only once.

Thank you for your hint.

In one of your post, you said that your name check was completed in Aug. 2004, and your 2FP was issued on 8/12/2004. Did you get your 2FP notice before name check was completed?

Hi Guys
There alot of other people who are suffering from MAr/April/June/July 2002.
They have completed their FP2 and now wait for name check clearance. This system sucks. Does any one read the court issue where Mr. Rajiv is fighting for all of us. We hope to win . Support the fight. Give your suggestion .

immigrationcom said:
jsmith888666: Thanks for your guess, but you may be wrong. I got FP2 even when my name check was in pending. ic

Actually, it was my guess, and it IS wrong. My name check was cleared on 24th, but the 2nd FP was done on August 12th (and issued even earlier). I think it might've been triggered by the inquiry that I did about the same time... Sorry for the confusion.

Count me in guys!!
No FP2 yet. Contacted Congressman, Senator, Wrote to Ombudsman, Did a walk-in at VSC, went for a walk-in FP at Newark - did not succeed, sending expedite request every month for the last 8 months without success. Standard reply saying second FP needs to be scheduled that may take months, went to local Newark office to enquire - no success. FBI responded that name check was completed in Dec 2003. Anything else to do????
Applied for 4th EAD and AP.

take it easy

WHAT CANNOT BE CURED MUST BE ENDURED

i am june 11 2002 Rd did rfe in dec 03 did 2nd FP 5 months back i do not even keep track of dates FP was done

i guess best reaction to USCIS is passivity as i understand there is no proven channel of getting a redressal.

i will be getting ready to send an application for unprecedented 4th Ead in 2 months time

just to experiment i will send a "test Ead" application without enclosing any money about seven months before current one expires and see if it triggers any reaction ....any suggestions.