realcanadian,ginnu plz help, EAD mistake

luvusa

Registered Users (C)
I filed my EAD online and instead of choosing the option c9(i485 applied) i chose a4( parolle) and it automatically sent it to lincoln nebraska instead of Texas where my 485 is pending,should i file another ead? since this one will be rejected,i have already crossed the 90 day window few weeks ago so i m really worried,please advise.

When did you applied for I-485? After July 30, 2007 NSC and TSC possess exclusive jurisdiction as per the following excerpt from I-765 filing instructions:

Nebraska Service Center Filings:
File Form I-765 alone or concurrently with Form I-485 withthe Nebraska Service Center if you live in:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii,Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan,Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, NorthDakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington,Wisconsin or Wyoming.

If you are filing Form I-765 alone, mail your Form I-765package to:
USCISNebraska Service CenterP.O. Box 87765Lincoln, NE 68501-7765
If you are filing Form I-765 concurrently with Form I-485,mail to:
USCISNebraska Service CenterP.O. Box 87485Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
USCISNebraska Service Center850 S. StreetLincoln, NE 68508-1225
Texas Service Center Filings
File Form I-765 with the Texas Service Center if you live in:
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma,Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee,Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, WestVirginia or Washington, DC.
If you are filing Form I-765 concurrently with Form I-485, mail your Form I-765 to the address you will use to fileForm I-485.
USCISTexas Service CenterP.O. Box 851041Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
If you are filing Form I-765 alone, mail your Form I-765package to:USCISTexas Service Center4141 North St. Augustine RoadDallas, TX 75227
For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:USCISTexas Service Center4141 North St. Augustine RoadDallas, TX 75227

Last edited by a moderator:
called customer service

I spoke to customer service Rep and she said you will be alright since in such cases they direct it to correct service center so it will be sent to Texas automatically ,now I am really confused about applying another or just sit tight,can someone please advise what is the best course of action.