Ready To Mail

conqueror

Registered Users (C)
Hey everyone, I finally got everything together (I think :confused: ) I have listed them below in the order in which I am putting them in the envelope, does anyone know if I missed anything? Thanks in advance for the responses. :) (1/3)

CHECK FOR $395.00 - APPLICATION AND BIOMETRICE SERVICE FEE.
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENT OR ADJUST STATUS (I-485).
BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
PASSPORT PAGE WITH NONIMMIGRANT VISA.
2 COLORED PASSPORT.
MEDICAL EXAM (I-693).
BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (G-325A).
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE RECORD (I-94).
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (1-864).
2005 FEDERAL TAX RETURN.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (PROOF OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIP).

2/3)

CHECK FOR $190.00 - APPLICATION FEE
PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE (I-130)
CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION (PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP)
COPY OF UNEXPIRED PASSPORT (PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP)
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (PROOF OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIP)
COLORED PASSPORT PHOTO (PETITIONER)
COLORED PASSPORT PHOTO (RELATIVE)
BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION - PETITIONER (G-325A)
BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION - RELATIVE (G-325A)

(3/3)

CHECK FOR $180.00 - APPLICATION FEE
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION (I-765)
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE RECORD (I-94)
2 COLORED PHOTOS

If you are not 100% sure about everything your filing have an attorney or Legal Document Assistant review your files before sending,

Prior to the interview prepare support evidence to bring with you, such as:

Joint filed Federal Tax returns
joint Utility bills or insurance records with both names at same address
Receipts for gifts , wedding rings, honey moons, ect.

Make sure all foriegn language documents are translated!

Also Make 2 copies of EVERYTHING including the Checks just in case RFE request,

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont see the need to send in evidence like joint Utility bills or insurance records with both names at same address
Receipts for gifts , wedding rings, honey moons, ect. b/c you dont need to send them initially.

For G 325A, remember to have all 4 pages for each individual involved. also write your name behind all the pics, so if they lose it they will be abel to reattach it.

Looks good to me (ps if you sending personal checks stay off internet gambling sites till they cashed :p )

Please also check the new requirements of I-864. The forms have been ammended...why get a RFE?
Also send the documents by Express mail or Fed-Ex ...u can track the package online.

Filled Today

Hello,

I also filled today at 1100 hours. I checked your check list against mine. Everything looks okay to me.

I-864 I downloaded from USCIS website, I think we will be alright.

Good luck to you and wish me luck also.

Bye

Thanks for all the responses (will keep off those sites :D ) I also downloaded all the forms this week from the official uscis site, so I think I'm good there. I went over everything with "a fine tooth comb" to make sure all dates and signatures were entered. Thanks for the advise on making copies, you're right they COULD lose my documents and that would be a "bummer".

Posting on Saturday, will keep you all informed.

Addie_Goodvibes said:
I would have an attorney or Legal Document Assistant review your files before sending,
Don't forget support evidence such as:

joint Utility bills or insurance records with both names at same address
Joint filed Federal Tax returns
Receipts for gifts , wedding rings, honey moons, ect.

Make sure all foriegn language documents are translated!

Also Make 2 copies of EVERYTHING including the Checks just in case RFE request,

Where do you get this information from?
None of the forms ask to send proof of living together like joint bills, receipts.

I was told by Attorney that I will need those in interview, I went ahead and included a copy of IRS Joint filed tax return with the I-130 I filed,

I should have specified in the above post, that Support Evidence should be gathered & Prepared to be brought to the interview.

In our case everything was in My name so I called all of our utility Co. and added my wife.