Ready to File Law Suit against BCIS

My RD is Nov 2002. Work in a university as postdoc/research associate in past four years. Can't buy house/find new job... due to GC Can I join? where do I foward my info?

Originally posted by Edison

Any recently filed applicant interested to join the law suit as plaintiff????

Please reply here and forward your details to Rajiv.

I would like to join the lawsuit. I know it has been only 12 months of wait time for me but given the economy that is a long time. I don't think cases need to be delayed by > 24 months to be termed "hardship" cases. Because of this delay I may have missed an opportunity of a lifetime in the past 12 months. In fact I had stick with a sick company and not try applying for several jobs that required a greencard for security reasons. Some of these companies perform defense related work and a greencard is a minimum requirement. In my present company we had to pass some good projects from companies like Boeing whose customer was the US Air Force since I am the primary scientist involved in this work.

Hope this helps.

-Aravind

Originally posted by ganapath
.... projects from companies like Boeing whose customer was the US Air Force since I am the primary scientist involved in this work.

You should not post information such as this on public boards; Pyongyang et al are trawling for people like you.:D

sankrit:

may be i'm the blank-headed guy - but who's pyongyang? did you mean Mr. Sung and his descendants?

Thanks - now I feel like Professor Calculus.

I mentioned Kim-Il Sung, but I guess he's changed sides now, and don't belong to the North any more...

My head spins with all the Kims and Parks (No offense to my Korean friends here)

If I remember right, the current leader, Kim Jong-Il, is the son of Kim-Il Sung who died a few years back.

I am still looking for the set-up! Maybe it is too subliminal for me. You need to try something cruder the next time around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My head spins with all the Kims and Parks (No offense to my Korean friends here)

Originally posted by Sankrityayan
Maybe it is too sublime for me. You need to try something cruder the next time around!

Far be it for me to presume, but "sublime"...? Didn't you mean "subtle"?

CyrusD, what he meant, i'm sure, was "subliminable". (i regret that we just don't get enough of his majesty's twisters these days...)

Re: Re: My head spins with all the Kims and Parks (No offense to my Korean friends here)

Originally posted by CyrusD
Far be it for me to presume, but "sublime"...? Didn't you mean "subtle"?

I corrected it; thanks for pointing it out.:)

you mean you actually "corrected" it to "subliminal"? believe me - and i don't misunderestimate you when i say this: this is what makes you who you are, sankrit!

i'm not fer sure, but irregardless, this has been a day of typos... i wrongly mis-stated a word in another post, so your slip wasn't hardly anything at all.

even if we see the last of the head honcho come nov 2004, the midwest will still get ya!