Re: Second time Finger printing

nashik

Registered Users (C)
My RD is Feb2002

INS first sent me RFE, I replied to RFE
Now they mailed me finger printing notice to do it again, as first one is expired. But nothing is updated in Online status, Online message still showing , we received RFE response.

BCIS scheduled finger printing on 3/9/04

My question is can I go to finger printing before this date, so that my case will approve quickly?

Anyone in the same situations?

thx in advance

nsk

i sent in my RFE respone on Jan 26 04; and then saw a notice for 2nd FP; Fp was scheduled sometime in Feb 3rd week (i think); instead i went there (columbus oh) on jan 28; got it done;

GC approved on feb 10;

hope this info is encouraging;

2nd FP

It depend on the INS office and the officer, I went for my second FP before my scheduled appointment date, they refused me and told me I must come back on scheduled date and time or they can reschedule for later than actual date.

Wouldn't hurt to try and get

fingerprinted early. Specially if your fingerprinting center is in the same city as your residence. In the worst case, they'll refuse to entertain you and you can still go back on the appointed day. Then, if they do fingerprint you early, in the worst case the service center will process your case when they were going to. If you're unlucky, they'll do it when they receive your fingerprint report.

If I were you, I woudn't go for fingerprinting early in the week since they seem to be the busiest days.

same happened with me... i went before the scheduled day.. they said that they are not really busy today therefore they will take my finger printes and they took .... but then also I went on friday and my scheduled day was monday, so that could also be a reason ....

I got my first fingerprints done summer 2003 ....are they just valid for a year???????? Will I have to get them done again if my approval doesn't show up by this summer?

Originally posted by HAWAII
I got my first fingerprints done summer 2003 ....are they just valid for a year???????? Will I have to get them done again if my approval doesn't show up by this summer?

Yes, you have to but first you need to wait for the letter from BCIS which will show the date and time for your next FP. Its not something you can do by yourself, if that what you are thinking.

Second Fingerprinting in Columbus OH

Gatos,
When you went to Columbus OH for fingerprints, did you go on a specific day and time. (I believe they accept walk-ins on Wednesday only) Did the officer ask you any reasons for coming before the due date?

We got our second fingerprint notice and FP is scheduled for 3rd week of March. We want to go early.

Thanks

MY second FP is sheduled on 03/09/04
I went on 27th Feb and completed FP, instead of waiting till 9th March

Local office is OK with drop-in

nsk
RD 02/09/2002
Still Waiting after RFE response and second FP

NASHIK..YOUR rd IS 02/09/2002 and when did you get RFE..? Can you please elaborate..what RFE...etc...That means Sept 2002 guys are also getting RFE??