RE: Form I-485

Vampyrplanck

Registered Users (C)
On the Form I-485 Application to register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status it has an $80 biometrics fee, does that have to be sent in at the same time as the application or at a later date?

At the same time. Send a check for $ 1010.00 which includes the $ 930.00 for the I-485 and the $ 80.00 for biometrics.

i-485 form help

I am applying for AOS thru' marriage. i have a question on form i-485 Part -3.

The form asks for Nonimmigrant Visa Number. I am came on a F1 visa and got my H1b after finishing my studies. I didn't go out of USA after my studies and I dont have a H1B visa stamping on my passport.

Questions:
1. Since my current status is H1B, can I put "None" in the visa number?
2. Can I enter the visa number from my F1 visa stamp?

Thanks for your help.

i-485 form help

Hello,

anyone help please!

The form asks for Nonimmigrant Visa Number. I am came on a F1 visa and got my H1b after finishing my studies. I didn't go out of USA after my studies and I dont have a H1B visa stamping on my passport.

Questions:

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

anyone help please!

Questions:

Thanks for your help.

They need the number of your visa that is in your passport. I think they just want to know if you entered in this country legally. So, I would say, put the number of your F-1 visa.