Re entering US after 7 months staying outside

Vprakesh

Company A filed PERM for me on 2011 On EB2 and PD is OCT 2011. I Joined company B on 2013 and they filed I-140 and ported my PD date. I left company B by 2017. I re joined company B on June 2022 and they filed my I-485. On Sep 2022, I received my GC EAD and AP ( valid till oct 2023). Also my I-485 J was approved. I had to travel to india by April 25 2023 to take care of my immediate family member. At that time I did not have my GC. I received my EB-3 GC approved on June 7 2023 while I was at india and upon my request, my friend sent the physical card to me at india.

I resigned from Company B and joined a job in india from Aug 2023

1) I am planning to come back to USA by Jan 2024. Should I be employed with company B only when I enter usa. If I an employed by some other company, Is that an issue at port of entry?

2) I might be coming to usa almost after 8 months and almost 7+months after I received GC. Is that issue ? How can I justify ? What documents I should carry?

3)what should my response at port of entry regarding possession of my green card and my stay outside of USA ?

Pls advise