Re-enter after 30 - 45 days?

rasi_s

Registered Users (C)
My mom has a 10-year multiple entry visitor visa. If she goes to India now, can she come back to USA again after a month or so? Is that okay? Any similar experience at Port of Entry? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rasi

90% No Problem

rasi_s said:
My mom has a 10-year multiple entry visitor visa. If she goes to India now, can she come back to USA again after a month or so? Is that okay? Any similar experience at Port of Entry? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rasi
Rasi,

From what I have been reading there is no problem at all. I have seen people enter after 10 days. But on the other side I have also seen people sent back from the port of the entry because their reasons were not appropriate.
My feeling is that it might depend on the officer who questions you at the port of entry. All said 90% I think there won't be a problem.

Good Luck

Immigration officers at the airport dont have a very great deal of discretion whend ealing with cases, is my feeling (no reason to feel this way though). Mostly, its just my observation, but all they do is stamp your passport, take your photo, and prints, and wave you on.