RD's Aug/00 thru Aug/01 in limbo????????

ClevelandOH said:
Guys , my case is in a local office.I read in this forum , that sometimes congressman can help , but mostly its a wasting of time.So , instead of going to my congresswoman office i just send email last week , really short one with all my information and ask "to help any way she can".This monday i had call from her representative , she ask my DOB and hang up before I ask question.But in a couple hours i received email from congresswoman rep. , that local office will mail today notice for interview , scheduled appr. end of january.Now Im waiting for letter and have filling that my request to congresswoman help me to speed up processing a little bit.My point is you can email to your congressman , nothing to loose .
Good luck to all !!!
Thanks for the idea! I just sent an e-mail to my congressman. We'll see. :)

Morning said:
Thanks for the idea! I just sent an e-mail to my congressman. We'll see. :)
No problem , but this is old , and not my idea .Anyway good luck to you! Please post signature with all dates.Take care!

I just received a phone call from the congressman's assistant! He asked me to send them a letter and specifically indicate that I give them permission to communicate with USCIS on my behalf. Wow!!! Start writing righ now.