RD OCT2002 How many still left?

opticalguy_sfo

Registered Users (C)
I have started seeing approvals from 9/2003 and my case still showing no signs of improvement.

Message still very old, after my FP1. LUD after second FP in may 2004.

RD OCT1 2002.

This sucks!

Dec 2002

Count me in

RD 12/12/2002
Seconf FP was in Aug 2004, but the website hasn't updated it after the first FP.

I still have the first FP message

My status message still says' On Oct 18,2002 we received the results of your FP and processing has resumed on your case.........."

see my signature.

GiveMeMyGCNow said:
I agree... Mine is a 02/2003 case, but approvals from late 2003 and some from even 2004 makes me MAD ...
GiveMeMyGCNow: do you think we should enquiry? What can we do since hte processing time is Nov 12? ic

I tried enquiring (using Congressman's office) and got a reply from them saying that my case is with an officer and I should expect to hear something in the next 30 days.

I WILL BELEIVE IT ONLY WHEN I SEE IT ... :)

For guys who have ND of OCT 2002 & NOV 2002, I strongly recommend starting an enquiry. If you call the 800 number, you will not get any new information. The customer service rep will read what is being displayed on the case status web site.

1. Try contacting your congressman and/or senator.
2. Ask your lawyer (if you are going through a lawyer) to contact USCIS and get more information.
3. Write to CIS Ombudsman
(http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/editorial/editorial_0497.xml)

Oct 2002 Filer Waiting

experts,

Here are my details. I have filed my case in CSC Oct 2002. I have no idea why my case was transferred to VSC. INS said the transfer was due to load balance. I have rec'd my 2 EADS and AP from VSC. I gave my 1st FP in Dec 2002. After that . no movement on my case.
I-485
ND : 10/31/2002
FP1 - 12/12/2002
FP2 - ????? Waiting

Transfer date : 01/16/2003

Online message say that they rec'd my application for i_485 process in Vermont office on January 16, 2003.

Question for you guys ?
Frusturating thing is , I have never rec'd my 2nf FP. Do they consider my Notice date as the date rec'd in CSC office or the date it was transfrerred to VSC ?

Why have not I rec'd any FP2 ?

Thank-you for your reply in advance.... Please share your thoughts.

Got a response from Senator's office;

The cases XXXX - The I485 applications are merely pending as far as the applicant are concerned - they are going through extensive security checks and issues.

I already got email from FBI the name check is cleared .. dunno what to say