RD Nov 15 , Called up IIO

kazi74

Registered Users (C)
Called IIO to check status of my application and whether they received my AR-11 form

1. AR-11 form received and address has been updated

2. She said my application was in the clerical dept. why means they are going to issue a RFE.

Will post more details as soon as I hear something from the lawyer or from BCIS.

Does Status change when RFE is issued.

Does the status of the AVM and website change when a RFE is issued ?

Thanks in advance

Does form AR-11 go to BCIS ?

I had read some posts saying that it's completely different... Can anyone please clarify this?

Thanks!

I mailed my AR-11 to

Regular Mail
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Change of Address
P.O. Box 7134
London, KY 40742-7134

Overnight Mail
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Change of Address
1084-I South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744

Thanks Kazi74 - sorry for asking again...

Did the IIO say that 'They have rcvd your AR-11'? or he/she just mentioned that they have your new address?

Well, the reason I am asking is, I have not yet filed form AR-11.
My address is NOT changed in the past 2 years (since the time we filed greencard/Labor). But it is different than the address on my SSN card. In this case should I file AR-11?

I definitely do not want any problems with BCIS!

If your current address matches the one on your original LC application then I dont think you need to file AR-11.

I filed for AR-11 because I recently changed my residence. The correspondence sent by BCIS is not forwarded by the Post Office even if you have submitted a Forwarding address. It is either delivered to the address ( which would be negliience on the part of the Post Office ) or returned back to BCIS .

I hope the above answers your question

P.S.

I asked the IIO that I wanted to check if they had received my AR-11 form . She just read me back my new address. then I asked the same for my spouse. She read the new address again. so I was satisfied that they my address was updated.

Thanks Kazi74

About RFE - I believe the AVM and online status changes once the RFE is issued.

Wish you goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator: