RD Nov \'00 got RFE . RFE guys Please help urgent!!!!

vscgc

Registered Users (C)
Friends ,

I got RFE from INS today . They want the empl letter and last 3 years tax returns. INS sent a blue color paper with a bar code on it. There is no return addresses envelope. If I send my reply in the regular FEDX ,how would they know that envelope has RFE response. Because even the address is also same as regular one. I fear it might sit with other regular mails in the mail room. How did you guys respond to the RFE ? Please help me.. Thanks in advance

RFE

Hi VSC_GC, my RFE went to the attorney and was handled by them, so I really do not know about the return envelope etc. Check the RFE tracker thread which OutofTime is maintaining (thanks to him!!), you may find people who have personally responded.
Goodluck.
DecND

the barcode is how they track, according to my lawyer.

My attorney had said that they track your case and give it to the officer by looking at the barcode. In my case, I received one copy without the barcode before and my lawyer later received one with the barcode. She responded to it, and exactly 1 week after she responded, they acknowledged the receipt. Response was via FedEX. I had the tracking no so I was able to see that it was physically delivered. You should not worry. The blue paper with the barcode is the good one.
In case you wonder, I\'m not approved yet because of I-140/CP issue. Good luck...

fe

How do you know it\'s caused by your I-140/CP? Did you attorney say antying? Is it delayed because they sent the document to NVC and has to wait to transfer the file back? Did you get RFE becasue the I-140/CP? Sorry for bombarding you with my questions, but I\'m really curious...