RD/ND May 2002 FP notice anyone???

ADDTX

Registered Users (C)
Today I read about a GC filer with RD/ND date Oct 2002 getting FP notice. Anyone with RD/NDMay 2002 already received FP notice previously/recently? I know most of you are tired of this FP thread but it really scares me, did the dog eat our applications?

No big deal if you get FP

Well -- got FP last year (2002 sep filer).. got really excited .. but still wating. In few months we have to get FP again.
:( :( :(

A collegue and I are both ND mid April,2002. I had mine in May 29,2003 while he is not schedule yet. What is the purpose of FP? For criminal history? When the time of approval comes, applicants may have stayed in the U.S. for 5 to 10 years. A serious crime is to be cuaght by GC application? Is GC bullete proof? It is just permit to work and stay.
Given the faster pace of approvals in the last few months, hopefully, people may be approved without FP. Anyway, finger prints will be taken before actual card is made.

PD 7/1999
ND 4/2002
FP 4/2003
AD 4/2005+/-1

texas!! getting approval without FP is really wishful thinking! Anyway have a friend who has an ND of April 2002 and was "FPed"(if I may use it as a verb) last April i.e. 2003 April. Now they have recd. an RFE so I believe their case is been looked into.

Some unfortunate souls like us cannot even expect this as we have not been FPed( pardon me for using this shortcut!!)

Michal thanks for the link, I hope everyone here will let us know if they get FP notices just like the approval notices are posted. For people like us who have been forgotten by BCIS since the I-485 filing, even an FP notice is something to be excited about, don't you agree??:)