RD:March 28, 2002 --got a ref

RN_S

Registered Users (C)
My online status got updated.....

On May 21, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Do not know what the RFE is for yet.

RD: march 28,2002,
FP: may 16,2003
3 EAD's
AD ??

Rn_s

My 140 was tranfered to NSC and approved from there..

my pay is less than what was mentioned in the labor....I hope this does not cause any problems... :(

Don't worry, buddy, your approval is just aroud the corner. As far as you are still working in the same field, you should be fine.

paid less what is mentioned in labor

I have exactly same situation. I am getting less pay than what it is mentioned in labor. Though while filing I-140 my company sent a letter along with the I-140 stating that they will give me exactly same salary what they have mentioned (or required by USCIS) for my position. Please let me know if you have information on such cases.

Thanks in advance.
VK

Rn_s

I am still with the same company...
Will keep you all posted as soon as I receive the RFE or my attroney lets me know what the RFE is about....

BTW: till today my online status was : case recieved on march 28, 2002, ....900- 990 days ........message

Last edited by a moderator: