RD July 11, talked to IIO about my case ,

anka11375

Registered Users (C)
and she said that i will hear some news pretty soon. She didn\'t say what kind of news, but said within the month. What do you think guys, based on what she told me that ?? What kind of info in computer could she see and make this conclusion.... ?? ANy ideas ???

No Title

That\'s good. Atleast your case is moving. She is expecting some action on your case since people with similar RDs are getting approved or getting RFEs.
HOPE FOR THE BEST.... Good luck

That mean

Your case is assigned to an adjucating officer, and you can expect an approval or RFE with in anywhere from ONE week to 6 WEEKS. Most probably, it will be an approval with in 2 weeks.

It\'s 3 weeks from the day that IIO told me the case has been assigned but nothing yet

Didn\'t mean to discourage you ... but just so that you know

Thanks guys for your response, i hope to hear some really good news from INS.

Good luck to all of you !!!

No Title

my rd jul 10. IIO told my case i s assigned n will hear in 3-6 weeks, lets see. its now 4 days he told.

Is it necessary talking to IIO ??

Does it help ur file if u spoke to IIO ?? Looking at the rate of approvals, and the information from rupnet & other immigration tracking site, I feel my rd of 7/19 still has time.. Other than anxiety, there is nothing but wait.. pls advice

It didn\'t help me a lot, but at least i have heared from her that i will hear some

news within a month. I am not quite sure when..and what news...but i am sure that i am sick and tired of the waiting process, that never ends

FP acknowledgement

I did \'early FP\' and they stamped on the same form used to get my info.
Is that all that you get as a acknowledgement. Also please let me know
how long it takes for AVM message to change from "FP issued\'\'" to
" FP completed../FP approved.." . Since I did this before my actual
appointment date, I am little concern that if my early FP is not logged in and I don\'t go on my \'shceduled\' date then I am dead.

Thanks
Bandu