RD Jul 05 , Talked to IIO

humdum

Registered Users (C)
Talked to a IIO and explained to her how all my friends who have a RD of late July already have approvals and I haven\'t got so I just called to inquire if things are fine .

She said that my case is assigned to a officer and should here in a month and all officers process cases at different speed ... blah blah

Nop

I wonder if other people have had their AVM changed to "Case Assigned to Officer" before approval . For most it has been from "Processing has resumed .. " to "Approved"

same here

i too called the INS office and spoke to an officer and she told me the same thing that my case has been assigned to an officer on April 3rd. The message on AVM has not changed. My RD is also in early July of 2001.

No Title

I never hearc of AVM message changing to "case assigned to an officer" .. After FP message changes to " process resumed" that it.
Afterwards either it changes to either "RFE issued" or "Approved"

But I don\'t think message will change to "case assigned to an officer" when assigned to IIO ..

I never heard of "case assigned to an officer"

I never heard of AVM message changing to "case assigned to an officer" .. After FP message changes to " process resumed" that it.
Afterwards either it changes to either "RFE issued" or "Approved"

But I don\'t think message will change to "case assigned to an officer" when assigned to IIO ..

Don\'t worry

My friend had a similar situation and got the GC in a week\'s time. Once assigned to Officer, it is a cake walk. Be Happy!!!

RD:july 02 ND: 8/17 had tlaked to IIO last week

RD:july 02 ND: 8/17 had talked to IIO last week. she told me that my case was NOT assigned to an officer and will take one month as they are processing june 1st cases

eb3 india, nyc each 01-248-5

RD:july 02 ND: 8/17 had tlaked to IIO last week

RD:july 02 ND: 8/17 had talked to IIO last week. she told me that my case was NOT assigned to an officer and will take one month as they are processing june 1st cases

eb3 india, nyc eac 01-248-5

RD 7/6/01. Talked to IIO a week ago

I dialed and held for more than 30 minutes. When the IIO finally answered, she said everything on my file looked fine. No, it hadn\'t been assigned to an officer yet. They were processing thousands of cases (cases later than ours?) so it would take some time. I said thanks and hung up. The total speaking time is about one minute.

My AVM is still the same old message as of today.

No Title

Amblimama- Do you remember that IIO\'S name is it Cathy? I got similar type of response (RD July 5th), case not assigned to officer. She had told me last week that they are processing June 1st case and moreover she said mine might take 4-8 weeks for a decission.

It\'s a week from the day that IIO told me the case has been assigned

yet no approval :-(

Anybody else have any news ?