RD Jan 29 ND Feb 12 approved today (July 07 2003)

jan29feb12

Registered Users (C)
Our cases are approved today. Just now checked the status. I've updated Rupnet with the same id Jan29Feb12.

No RFE.

I'll post all other details later.

Hi jan29feb12

You have mentioned about delayed FP on Rupnet.... Did the online message get changed after you did the FP? I also had the same problem .. I had to get my Fp scheduled after talking to an IIO but my online msg has not changed .. It h as been the sam e. I did my FP in early Nov 2002.....

Thanks and More details

Here are some more details and my personal experiences.

My FP was delayed. But after speaking to a helpful IIO it got scheduled. She told me that FP scheduling is done automtaically but my case was in the wrong Q. So it was not scheduled automatically. She pulled it from the wrong Q and put it in the correct Q.

I had to do my FP twice Oct 7 and Nov 12 2002 since 1st FP was not clear. My message had not changed after 1st FP. FBI had confirmed that they have sent the results to VSC. FBI does not tell you the results. They will just tell you if they have forwarded the results to VSC.

I'm from Dallas, TX area. I've changed apts. within Dallas once.
I had sent the AR-11 form after changing apt.

I called VSC twice - Once in Aug for scheduling FP and second time in Oct for informing about the change in address.

I really consider myself very lucky to see the approval so soon without any RFE. I was thinking it may take any time betn 1-3 mths.

I had checked my status in the morning that time it was not approved. But in the afternoon it was approved.

I wish eveyone good luck. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and Greaty-K.

(My signature gives all the details about the imp. dates)