RD Jan 2003 approved

npnjan02

Registered Users (C)
But it's not me... I'm just sharing a friend of mine's info. RD end of Jan 2003, FP2 middle of July, no RFE. Chicago based mid size company. Approved as per email Sep 7 2004.

We may be on to something...

npnjan02 -

Your friend is one lucky person...I haven't even received FP2.

Japanese

Thats me..NOT! That is the first piece of breakthrough news on jan filing. npnjan02, is it possible to post all the details of this case. Particulary if filing of AP/EAD has triggered any progress in the case. Thanks for posting this.

Jan 03 filers - looks like our train has begun to steam up.

Rsur -

yeah, I REALLY REALLY hope that we'll all get FP2 soon. Oh by the way, there is absolutely no sign of it yet.

Japanese

OK guys, that's all I could gather. She wasn't following the case closely since she wasn't expecting an approval yet. Basically attorney handled everything and she didn't have the exact dates.
Concurrent filing. RD/ND mid to late Jan 2003. First set of APs and EAD were approved around Apr/May 2003, FP1 around Feb 2003 and FP2/EAD2 just got approved about 3 months ago. FP2 July 16 2004. 2 change of address reported.

She's a investment consultant (full time) with a mid size investment company.

One think I've noticed - - if you realy don't care about your process, then for certain you will get your GC faster. Good luck to all of us.

FP2? yeah, I believe it when I see it.........based on the trends I started seeing here, NSC is approving all the way until 12/02......now, unless they are planning a gap out from case approval, they better get their act together and start issueing FP2 letters for 1/03 filers and on. Everyday I empty the mailbox, with a dumb smile on my face.....like:"sorry for expecting"..
In case you haven't guessed yet, I am a 1/8/2003 filer...

Well, believe what you want! No logic in all. What can I say about my case, I did my FP2 in November 03.

npnjan02,
I agree, no logic!! the only thing from your end is that you can call them in a couple of weeks to inquire about your case, when it's going to be 1 month from the processing day.
Good luck to you!!!! and to all of us!!!!

best,

If they actually move the processing date with about 30 days. I think they will, but with only 15 days.
And not to be sceptic but, from what I've seen around an usual responce of an inquiry is "we need more time" or "stuck in FBI check" ... so then I have to be contacting senotors etc, and I hate to go that route.

Besides that, I'm glad that people are getting approved everyday.

don't get me wrong, me too!!! it's time to see more smiling emails in these forums, and we have been seeing and reading more of them lately.
I am sure your day will come soon, as I hope for all of us.

best,

npnjan02 said:
One think I've noticed - - if you realy don't care about your process, then for certain you will get your GC faster. Good luck to all of us.

I agree, a friend of mine (Dec 02 filer) got approved a few days ago, and I was the one who checked his status online and informed him :rolleyes:

Also "Oct03filer" got approved today...

Where's my FP2 notice, what if its lost in mail, how would I know that they ever sent it since LUD never changes when FP2 is sent???

Interesting case where some questions might be answered: This friend of mine who got approved, she had made arrangements for traveling outside US this Saturday. Her attorney strongly advised against leaving the country now. She tried to schedule an appointment with InfoPass but they didn't have any available until a week later. So I advised her to try and walk-in with ONLY the website printout of her case approval. So she did. After 3 hours of wait she got her passport stamped, also the immigration officer didn't like the pictures (taken at Kinko's) and they sent her back down to the nearest Wallgreens for new ones. She said they actually waited for her, and didn't take the next person in line. She was also advised (by the immigration officer) that if she had travelled with just the AP, she would NOT have had any problems at all.