Rd Aug 29, talked to IIO last week says cannot reveal info.

vengan

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO last week, she says they are processing cases that were received during my RD time line, I asked her if my case is assigned to an officer yet, she says they are no allowed to give this information? Does that mean my case is assigned? Every other time I called before, I was told my case is not assigned.

RD 08/29/01
ND 10/25/01
EAC 02-02XXX

IIO got trapped

That's the only way, he/she could avoid you from asking furthur questions. Obviously, your case is not assigned (just my assumption), and you would have asked why not so, if he/she tells you that your case is not assigned.

VSC sucks big time:confused: :mad:

Oh these IIOs!!! My case is so straight forward and I wonder why it is getting delayed so much. My I140 was for CP, that could be one reason, why can't these IIOs tell us what is going on... it would have been some relief to this frustrating wait.They will never understand our problems, I have observed, people who were born here thinks it is so easy to immigrate to this country.
Good luck to all august filers, lets pray we get approved soon..

IIO's why bother with them. Perhaps we should all call them together just for the heck of it (without giving htem our case numbers) and bug the living day lights out of them. Then they will know how we feel. :D