RD Aug 2001, My Waiting Ends @ Day 972

wait600days

Registered Users (C)
Old timer report:
Finally case approved.
RD Aug 2001, ND Sept 2001, RFE Dec 2002
2 FPs, 3 EADS
972 days waiting over!

Name Check cleared Mar 16, 2004. Seems the bottleneck was name check. Old timers (2001 RD) have to be proactive by calling the name check number to make sure it is cleared. I believe it was my call that trigered them to look at my name check. I called around Mar 8 and cleared a week later. My name was sitting there since Dec 2002, and it does not seem to be a coincidence that one week after I called it was cleared.

Thanks for the support from the portal.

Your time will come!

Great news!

All the best! I guess we wont be seeing you in the action team anymore. I am happy to see you go.

wait600days (or wait972days)

congrats! could you please educate me a little about the name check? how can we check the status? what is the phone number?

thanks in advance and wish you good luck with the plastic card.

congrats

wait600days,
congrats. That was a very long journey, and wish you all the best for the future.

starbucks
RD 12/11/01
AD 3/16/04

Congrats! :)

Could you let us know about your name check experience, incl # called, infor left for FBI? Thanks!

Congrats! wait600days.
Frodo, you can check with the previous thread "post name check".
wait600days had his experience posted there.

Big Congrats wait600days!!! You deserve a week off. It really makes me feel happy that old timers are finally getting their most deserved approvals. Some times I feel oldtimers (including myself) are like students who got detained in their degree school with no friends left to share the moments...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all

This is a great community.

Regarding the Name Check, call
202 324 2399
Leave name, Date of Birth and A #

Also I want to thank Judy Biggert's Office (ILL Dist. 13) for the great help in tracking the case.
Appreciations to Rsur and Japanese for organizing Illinois 485 team.
Thanks to Rajiv for this great portal, and the great people I met here.
Best luck with you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Congratulations, wait "1000" days!

Coming to work this morning to find your approval truly made my day! You've endured so much in the last 972 days. I am sorry to see you go, but it's all for the good reason. Don't forget to stop by at the forum every now and then. Also, please share with me and RSur your stamping experience in Chicago, for we hope to be there (maybe at the same time) for our own PP stamping.

Best of luck and take care!

Japanese