RD 9/27. Case IN PROCESS. Any suggesstion....

Still_Waiting_1997

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I spoke to IIO 3:55 PM EST today. He said my case is "IN PROCESS". Also he said it will take another 3 to 4 months to see decision. I was about to ask what does IN PROCESS means... Is it Assigned to officer or something... Suddenly the line got disconnected.(Due to office closing time i guess... It was 4PM that time)

Guys, what is this IN PROCESS means?

Sometime back ric or somebody asked the same question. I think, at that time, I mistook that IN PROCESS means case is assigned to office or so....

But after talking to THAT officer, it sounds me that IN PROCESS means.. everything is okay, not assigned or not appproved as of now...

Am i right?

What do you guys think about this...

-Have fun guys..

Call IIO again and find the answer!

Who knows what that means. Anyway that is good news---your case is in progress. I would keep calling INS and find the answer..

No Title

Looks like the IIO repeated your AVM message which must be "Processing resumed " and got your hopes up.

It\'s too early for you to call.

Unfortunately, I don\'t think it would help your case by calling IIO again. They are processing April/May/June cases. "In progress" means in progress, which means nothing. So be patient and you will get your turn.

Yes. I also thought that way(equivalent to processing resumed AVM).

But someone lighted for RIC that, IN PROCESS means, assigned to officer.

I just want to make it clear that IN PROCESS is equivalent to processing resumed AVM...

Just to convey you guys... nothing more...

We might see Sept 01 cases in May 02

The number of filers in July and Aug is so much that it will take atleast 3 months to process them. This is because EB3 dates became current in July 01. Moreover Vermont is handling a certain portion of I140 appplications from Texas.So the estimate of May 02 is reaslistic.