RD 9/15 approved

mollyL

Registered Users (C)
RD 9/15, ND 11/13, Finger print 4/26, EB3

I checked the INS Web this morning, expecting to get the same old finger print message, instead I saw "This case has been approved". What a wonderful surprise. With our poor luck in the GC process, I thought the approval wouldn't happen until 80% of the case had been approved. Now I'm very relieved. My husband's case has also been approved and I've updated rupnet (ID malio). Thank you everyone for being there supporting one another. Many thanks to Greaty-K and his wife for maintaining rupnet; it's been very helpful.

Hang in there guys and gals, your turn will come!!!!!!

congrats & question

Congratulations.
I am trying to check my status online, but my stutus line is empty after the audit has started. Even after audit is completed showing the empty line. Is it same for every one ? If not could any one provide me the link pl.
Thanks
Mar8

congrats mollyL

All th best

Also , mar8 , I believe the status shows as blank for everyone now probably because INS wants to refrain from giivng out specific status info. I mean your AVM reads the same as what is displayed on the website ( at least most of the times). The status was something that they were displaying before , but the AVM never mentioned anything about it.

Just my 2 cents.

Congratulations mollyL

Good Luck to you.

Can anyone post the link to the INS site - online status check.

Thanks.