RD, 8/27 (Approved)

Solly

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone, I am happy to announce that my case was approved on 7/19, I listened to the automated INS voice mail last Fri afternoon. RD: 8/27/01, FP: 12/27/01
I have been so patient since 1996, and let me tell you guys God will always reward you at the end, so all of you sit tight and wait and your day will come.
I would like to extend my thanking and gratitude to Mr. Khanna and all of you of this Forum, but I still have one more question if someone can answer for me please.
What is the next step do I wait for the approval in the mail, and do We still have to go for an interview or that is it?
And when will we receive the cards? Or do we have to go to INS to get stamps on passports and then order the G.C Cards?
:)

Congratulations!

:)

That's it! All you need to do now is to wait for the approval notice and follow the instructions on it -- you'll go for your passport stamping and wait for the real plastic card...

Enjoy!

Congratulations! All you have to do is be patient and wait for whichever comes...PP stamping and GC card...

PP Stamping City

Hi,

Can a person get his/her passport stamped in any city/INS in the US or should he/she get it done in the same city from where he applied for his/her I-485. If the person decides to get it done in a different city/INS do you foresee any problem.

Thanks