RD 8/2/99, ND 8/17/99, nothing happened after FP, even no REF, anybody is in same boat with me?

No Title

You are one of the members of Early-Aug Club. There are quite a few people in this club,including me.
ND 8/4/99, FP 6/00, nothing after FP.

No Title

Thank you VSC16506, for telling me that I\'m not alone. Is there any information about what\'s going on with this group of cases?

No Title

VSC EB3 PD 09/97, RD 08/04/99, ND 08/24/99, FP 06/00 Nothing after FP. So you are not alone there.

No Title

Same here EB3 INDIA PD 12/96, RD 8/2/99, ND 8/18/99, FP 6/00, No news. Called IIO couple of times.
They there was no problem with case and it is with an officer and they asked me to wait for a
month (same answer both the times).

No Title

EB2/India, PD 12/97, RD:08/04/99, ND 08/23/99, FP 06/24. I called IIO two times. First time the IIO told me that my case is in \'intend to deny status\' and told me to wait for 2-4 weeks for the letter. After 6weeks wait, i called again and the officer told me that no problem with your case, no decision has been made, wait till end of january. I don\'t know what is going on with my case.. (I am from rapidigm).

No Title

I have the same problem. EB2/ND Aug 99. Employee of Rapidigm. I went to the Local INS office to check on the address and she told me that my case has been denied on Dec 1, 2000. I have not received any letter nor David Kim. I-485 was filed from Vermont. I was not illegal at anytime. I am not sure why? I have not received any correspondence yet. It has been 2 and 1/2 months. The appeal coyld be made only within 33 days. But how are we supposed to know if we did not received any letter.Do you suggest any good immigration lawyers that I could use. The name of my company Rapidigm changed over time. Some folks received a RFE to I140 redo. But I did not receive any letter. I am just very worried because I have only 3 months on the 6 years expiration on my H1 and maybe I would not be able to get an extension on my H1 because extension are only allowed if decsion is pending. Please advise. Has anybody even heard such cases. If yes, I would like to know what they did.